First, ventilation pipe design points
1. A Laboratory Fume Hood and a ventilator are the best way to connect with a single pipe.
2. Cannot be connected by a single pipe, but only in the same room on the same floor can be connected with each other.
3. Install the fan as far as possible at the end of the pipe (top of the roof, etc.).
4. The shorter the pipe length, the better.
5. The fewer Laboratory Fume Hoods a fan is connected to, the better. The exhaust path is as vertical as possible, and the higher the channel, the better.
6. If you need to change the wind speed of the air duct, you should configure the corresponding frequency conversion adjustment system.
7. The end of the exhaust passage should try to avoid the air supply port of the make-up air duct to prevent the discharged harmful gas from being sent to the Laboratory Fume Hood through the air discharge duct.
Second, how to choose the Laboratory Fume Hood
The Laboratory Fume Hood is not a separate device. Changes in the external environment will affect the performance of the Laboratory Fume Hood. At the same time, the Laboratory Fume Hood and its control system will also affect his surroundings when you are choosing a Laboratory Fume Hood:
First of all: must take into account the factors of the entire system, such as: the space of the laboratory, the ventilation control system of the building, the arrangement of the exhaust pipe, and ventilation
Second, you need to determine which type of Laboratory Fume Hood you need. When choosing, you can usually measure it by the following factors:
1. Upper cabinet part: There are three styles: whether the surface wind speed of standard type, low table top, floor type Laboratory Fume Hood meets the safe wind speed requirement set by international standards: 0.5m/s (International standard: Only surface wind speed reaches 0.5m/ s can effectively trap harmful gases in the cabinet.) Does the opening height of the Laboratory Fume Hood meet the requirements of your operating space? Ventilation control system: constant air volume, variable air volume or adaptive control system; liner material: anti-Bet plate, Epoxy resin board; whether the use of safety glass to adjust the door raw material, its design is in line with human mechanics, enabling operators to pull freely.
2. Countertops: Whether the countertop adopts a safe dish design to facilitate the user to clean the countertops and prevent the leakage of toxic liquid; the material of the countertop meets your experimental requirements to resist the corresponding extraneous erosion and high temperature; whether it is installed or not Cup tanks and sinks, and the location of the installation is reasonable; outlet design is reasonable.
3. Low Cabinet: Whether the material is strong and durable, whether it is a fireproof material, whether it can resist the corrosion of the laboratory's acid and alkali environment; whether the power supply is reasonable and safe; whether it is convenient to repair the water, electricity, gas system cabinet needs Air extraction design so that you can place volatile medicines. After you basically choose the model, style and size of the Laboratory Fume Hood, you can determine what you need based on the following conditions.
4. Accessories: Water source: Distilled water, pure water or reverse osmosis water, etc.; Gas source: nitrogen, oxygen or air, etc.; the choice of electrical system must be considered: type, voltage, explosion-proof, durable Sex and so on; for aesthetic reasons, whether it is necessary to close the board; in any laboratory, especially the chemical laboratory, the Laboratory Fume Hood is the most important preparation, a good ventilation cabinet with a good ventilation system, can make it inherently dangerous The experimental operation becomes safe and smooth; the ventilation system can be designed according to different needs.